Sunday, November 22, 2009

Interesting facts...

#1: It is recommended that you go to the dentist in your second trimester for two reasons: 1) that's when you tend to have the most trouble with bleeding gums; and 2) you might be more uncomfortable having to lie in the dentist chair on your back for that long. I had no idea, so I went to the dentist yesterday and he said, "I'll be super mad if you give birth in the office." LOL!

#2: So far, I have gained just 8.5 pounds, but doctor says that baby is still growing, so there isn't anything to worry about.

#3: I just spent a lot of money at the maternity clothes store today, not so much on the maternity clothes because I won't need them much longer, but for the next chapter - nursing. Ryan can't believe people (or more importantly, I) pay money for bras with holes in them. He says that we can save money by letting him cut holes in my clothes. Any takers? Me, neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment