Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kauai times two!

Trip #1: Discoverers' Day Weekend
Kolten's birthday party @ Anini Beach

Hi Rysan! Check out those waves...


Whoa! Look at all these Pokemon!!


It got a little chilly, so mom put my jacket on me.


Gramma....we're in public!!


Okay, Gramma - I'm ready for that kiss again.


Hey - what is this on my head?


Dad and I are sooo exhausted! Good thing it's time to go home.

Trip #2: two weeks later for Uncle Troy's Graduation (just my dad & me)

I'm baaack!


...and I'm all wound up!


Look at all the lemons on Grandma's tree.


Uncle Troy, you look very handsome in your uniform!


Uncle Chet - whatcha lookin' at?


It's official - Uncle Troy's a police officer!


Congratulations, Uncle Troy!


Just cruisin' at the soccer fields with my cousins Lukas & Cade - oh and Uncle Clarence too!


Cousin Kolten playing soccer and getting an award.


I want to help hold the umbrella too.


Seriously, folks...why do you always put things on my head?


Ranci, what's for dinner?


MILK!!


Congratulations, Uncle Troy - Have fun @ work.

No comments:

Post a Comment