Monday, May 17, 2010

First Trip!



On May 5 (Boy's Day), I took my first airplane ride to Kauai to visit all my relatives and friends there. I couldn't wait to wear my "off to grandma's" bib. I was very good on the airplane -- I ate and slept on the short 25 minute ride. The plane ride back was not as good, but at least I wasn't crying. Thank you to the Kajiyama's for my koi cookie.

I had this BIG jumper activity center waiting for me on Kauai. Thank you, Auntie Jennifer for letting me borrow. It kept me occupied. Too bad it was too big to take home...but where would I put it anyway?

Here I am with my two thumbs in my mouth!

Four generations of Marugame's. Kolby Torao, meet Great-grandpa Toraichi.

Hi Auntie Sharon, look how talented I am!

What is Auntie Jodi doing?

I finally get to meet my cousin Kolten! He used to call me "Cousin Sox."

Kolten wrote a list of descriptors about me.

Read to me a story Kolten!

Visiting with Auntie Jean at her store. There are so many neat things here! I want to go fishing when I'm older.

The Rosa's - Auntie Staci, Keilee, and Courtney.


Happy Mother's Day, Mommy! I hope you like what I picked out for you!

2 comments: