Saturday, May 15, 2010

So Much To Do!

4 months old! I now weigh 14 pounds, 1 ounce and am 24.5 inches. That puts me in the 25-50th percentile. The doctor says that I can start eating cereal now! Yippee!

On Friday May 15, I had my first taste of rice cereal...my first meal with a spoon! I was starving, so I ate it all up and even had some room for milk. I still don't like the bottle very much, but I'm trying.

Here's what I look like when I'm sad. I'm still cute though, huh? :) I get so worked up when I cry, eat, play...even just lying around that my head gets so sweaty! Good thing I don't have much hair, so it dries fast.



I don't like to sleep because I feel like I miss out on stuff, but my parents make me. I fight them almost everytime. Boo hoo. (Dr. Mika: don't judge my parents because they let me sleep on my tummy...)

...and good morning to you too... as much as I don't like to sleep, I don't like to wake up either.

May the Fourth (be with you). Happy Star Wars Day!

I love to suck my thumb...well, not really suck...more like gnaw. I'm so indecisive, that I chew on both at once, switch between the two hands, stick my thumb(s) and pointer(s) in at the same time, etc. I'll even suck your fingers. Maybe I'm just easy to please?

...ughhh...Mom, why are your shorts on me?

"No pictures please! Can't you see I'm busy?"

I'm quite a little mover. I inch my way along my tummy. Can't roll over yet, but I push my butt up in the air -- soon enough, soon enough... I also kick very hard and pull hair. Actually, I grab anything and everything and try to stick it in my mouth.

I loved playing with this toy zoo at the store, so my parents bought it for me to play at home. Maybe I'll love animals like my cousins Cade and Lukas. Hey, speaking of them...pictures from my recent visit to Kauai will be posted soon. Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment