Monday, June 21, 2010

5 months

As of June 17, I weighed 15 pounds, 10 ounces and was 26 inches long.

I
am pretty consistent at drinking from the bottle - even in my sleep. Ha! I have tried all the single grains. My favorite is poi and my least fave is oatmeal. I am so jealous of everyone who can eat "regular" food. My gaze will follow the food from plate to your mouth. Doc said I can eat puffed rice to help me with my hand-mouth coordination - that is, your hand to my mouth for now. I will grab your hand and shove it into my mouth. I'll keep practicing. At first, it was weird to have a solid piece in my mouth, but now I like it!

What a peaceful sleeper I am. I turn myself onto my side and back while I sleep.

Auntie Marcie, Kayla Rei, and Uncle Kyle at Auntie Kim's house. What a nice house. Where's Auntie Kim? Too busy being a hostess...

I am a total mover now-a-days so Mom doesn't have much time to herself. Plus, I miss her when she's not playing with me. She has to go back to work soon - so sad! (But I'm glad she got to stay home this long with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment