Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Feasts!

Feast #1: Lunch @ Great-Grandma Yoshie's house

All this yummy food and Mommy won't let me eat any of it!


I had my own feast - turkey, rice, sweet potatoes


Daddy knows just how to make me laugh!


Isn't the view from Great-Grandma's porch beautiful?!


Mmm - water!

Feast #2: Dinner @ Kai Market, Sheraton Waikiki



Spoons keep me entertained while everyone else eats from the buffet line.
Did you know that children 1-5 always eat free?
But they are charged a "service charge" and are counted towards the "large party" gratuity.


This is MY dinner...milk and puffed rice. hmmmpppphhh.....



Must change clothes so that when I fall asleep in the car, I won't need to be disturbed when we get home.

BLACK "FRIDAY" MADNESS: Toys "R" Us

After dinner, mommy and
Auntie Wendy met up with Angie @ Pearlridge for the 10pm opening of Toys "R" Us. Angie got there at 8:30 and was waaaaaayyyy back in line. This was Angie's face when they told her that they should leave before the doors opened. They stayed, but didn't get through the doors until after midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment