Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Okay, not quite, but Kolby is totally into all those things plus a lot more! Here are some of my encounters with "Things That Go!"


I climbed into this wagon all by myself.


Vroom, vroom on my bus!


"Trains" (aka "Choo-choos")
I got my first trains, Thomas and Percy, when I went to Kauai and I loved them so much that I wouldn't let them go because before I had to play with stickers and would pretend that they rolled on the ground.


...and I even got to ride a real train on Kauai! ...and feed goats and pigs too!


This dump truck isn't only for the beach!



Riding/driving trucks at Uncle Hideo's truckyard. It took me a little while before I felt comfortable around all these big trucks!
(Mom's fave pic = the bottom right - "look out for that truck!")


Grandpa's truck


"Fire Truts!" I love Red, the remote controlled fire truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment