Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Aloun Farms (October 16)


Hay ride, hay ride! I love tractors!


Look - pumpkins!


Daddy carved my pumpkin!

Thomas!


Trying out my costume that mom made - the legs are a little long!


Me (octopus), Josiah (Lightning McQueen's driver), and Micah (Luigi)


"Trick-Tree"


Micah, wait for me!


I had a lot of fun and would say "I want more" (trick-or-treating)
[We were out for over an hour!]


Cole and Micah check out their stash!


It's cupcake time!


Micah, look at my Percy PEZ dispenser.
Dad says Percy can only make one a day, so "no more," but "I want more PEZ."

(Seriously, the boy catches on really quickly - I don't think we mentioned PEZ more than twice, but he remembered what it was called - or - he can read!)

Hope you enjoyed Halloween and the latest pictures. We are looking forward to the rest of the holidays and hopefully can catch up with you. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment