Saturday, March 26, 2011

One-Year-Old Antics


Hey!!!

Look at this cool toy...yeah, the treehouse one too! Haha!


Check out my drawing skills :)


I love ice cream!
I'm hatching a ball.


Morning hair and I told you I get into everything!


I bocha in a big boy tub now....and my favorite word is "turtle."
It used to be "fish," but now everything is a "turtle."
Can you spot the turtle?


I sit in a big boy car seat. After Dad took it out of the box, I hopped in all on my own with my book and started to read.


Dad made me a house out of my car seat and diaper box.


Come on Grandpa, stop teasing me...


Haircut #3 and I am not happy...


...but look how handsome I am!


I feed myself & pray before the UH baseball game with Dad.


Helping Grandma line the muffin tin and eating a cold, sour popsicle!


My Valentine's puppy! Puppy love!


I learned that it's lots of fun to go 'round and 'round the table leg.

'Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment